Thursday, July 25, 2013

My first book signing!

The first time I sold my book, I was ecstatic. I felt both appreciated, and accomplished. Come to find out, after reading my book, the person wanted to order another book! Literally, words could not describe the feeling I had. Now for my first book signing. That was actually yesterday. It almost feels like a birthday. I answered questions from aspiring writers and readers who were interested in buying several books :). The support was amazing, and I couldn't ask for more. Overall, from my experiences with my readers and aspiring writers, the best feeling is inspiring them to complete an unfinished work, or to continue on with their goals. In this forum, user: Book Word mentioned to me, that authors manuscripts are like their babies. Which is completely true. So when someone takes interest in our work, the feeling is like no other. We put our time and effort into the finished product, and when someone notices our hard efforts, we feel more than accomplished. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BEDZ192







No comments:

Post a Comment